Work-Study Employment

Federal Work-Study

The Federal Work-Study program provides part-time employment for students who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. To qualify, students must complete a current-year FAFSA application, have demonstrated unmet financial need (as determined by the FAFSA), and maintain an acceptable FA-SAP status. In addition to on-campus jobs, the Federal Work-Study program offers jobs in community service activities, as math or reading tutors at elementary schools in the area, or at the Literacy Council. After completing their FAFSA, interested students should visit or contact the TC Financial Aid Office for a job application form.