Name, Address, Social Security Number Changes

Name and address changes may be made in the Texarkana College Enrollment Services Office by completing and signing a change form. Social Security number and name changes may be made only by presenting the signed Social Security card. Name changes require some form of official documentation such as a marriage certificate or court document. The name on the Social Security Card must match the name on the supporting document.