The purpose of Texarkana College’s Financial Aid Office is to assist students in obtaining any financial aid available while attending college. Assistance is available in the form of grants, loans, student employment, and scholarships. All students who feel that they need financial assistance are strongly encouraged to visit the Financial Aid Office to learn about the various sources of funds and to determine their eligibility. Students who wish to apply for any type of financial aid (except merit-based scholarships and non-Work Study student assistant positions) must:
- Complete an admissions application and be an admitted, degree-seeking student of Texarkana College.
- Be enrolled in course(s) that are required for their Texarkana College degree plan each semester.
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). FAFSA Applications are available through the FAFSA website located at fafsa.gov. After submission of the FAFSA to the Federal Processor, students will subsequently receive a Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Submit any documents required by the Financial Aid Office.
- Log onto the college’s Online Financial Aid System to review their financial aid status.