Credit for Military Training and Service

You may be able to receive credit for training received while in the military. For military training to be considered for credit, please order a copy of your Military Joint Services Transcript (JST) by logging into the following web address or you can obtain an Air-Force/CCAF transcript at Request that the transcript be sent to the registrar’s office.

You will need to complete the Prior Learning Credit Application and specify what documents you would like evaluated for military and previous college transcripts. There will be no charge for transcription of credit given for military training and service from a Joint Services Transcript or CCAF transcript.

The final decision on application of credit rests with the Dean who oversees the division for which credit is being requested.